samedi 8 octobre 2016

Poké Party!

Bulbasaur, Pikachu, Charmander, Squirtle. 

Today would have been my wedding anniversary so I decided to do something that was guaranteed to make me happy. I threw a Pokémon-themed party! We had about 20 adults and 6 kids present. It was pretty awesome and incredibly nerdy.

I made a giant Pokémon card out of a cardboard box so people could take their pictures as if they were the Pokémon in the Pokémon card. We played pin the tail on the pikachu (made from the same cardboard box). And then I bought some random snacks and drinks and we all kicked in some money and ordered pizzas from Jumbo's which is my new favorite pizza place because they have an AMAZING vegan buffalo chicken pizza. A good time was had by all.


Me smiling and showing off my pin the tail on the pikachu game.

Belle tries to pin the tail on the pikachu.

Karma is a card.

Ocean is a card.

Sebastian is a card.

Kids tree climbing.

Primo and Terzo in a tree.

Brother's girlfriend as a card.

Brother as a card.

I made sure to dress for the occasion with my new pikachu shirt. It says "I came in like a pokéball" and it has pikachu swinging from a pokéball like Miley Cyrus in her "Wrecking Ball" music video. Alice was also decked out for the occasion in a shirt with a big pokéball on it that says "Pokémon trainer."

Me and Alice.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire