mercredi 27 mai 2020

What's Up?

Well, a few things have happened since my last post.

This weekend I helped my brother Panda reorganize my old bedroom. His plan is to turn it into a knitting/crafting room for his girlfriend. She is currently away visiting family and the idea is to surprise her with the new room when she gets back. Of course, going through my old bedroom meant going through a bunch of random stuff I haven't looked at since childhood. Most of it is getting donated, but I was excited to find my old seashell collection!

My childhood seashell collection.

What else is new? On Saturday I had socially distanced dinner party with Karaoqueen and a few other friends. We ordered our own personal pizzas and we ate them in one of the friends' backyards. It was really nice to see people in a safe way.

The other exciting thing that has happened is that a 7-3 nursing shift has opened up at my work. Obviously I applied as soon as I saw the job posting. Please cross your fingers for me! The only thing I dislike about my current job is the hours and if I got the 7-3 job it'd solve that issue.

White boy with long hair crossing his fingers.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire