mercredi 20 mai 2020

Socially Distanced Funtimes

In the past few days, I've decided I needed more of a social life. On Saturday I went to the drive through Dairy Queen's with Karaoqueen and we sat in our separate cars and talked to each other through the car windows.

Selfie of me and my friend in our cars. Please ignore my ridiculous haircut and scruffy face.

Then on Sunday another friend and I went for a socially distanced nature walk. 

Friend posing by a fallen tree we had to climb over.

Yesterday I didn't socialize outside of work, but I did do laundry and I've started hoarding leftover cardboard boxes from work for my eventual move. 

Today before work I was social again - I went to Jagged Little Pill, a virtual Alanis Morissette concert with Karaoqueen. The backstory here is that we went to an Alanis Morissette concert (with Garbage as the opener) along with Alice, Plath, and a few other friends when we were fourteen. Going to this virtual concert was like a do-over of our freshman year of high school and it was fun to sing along with all the songs.

Screen shot from the virtual concert.

The other exciting thing of today is Love Bug got a present in the mail from his grandma. It's a tank of fake jellyfish and they change color and glow like a nightlight. He is very into it and now he's got glowing jellyfish to go along with the twilight star projector in his room at night.

Jellyfish glowing blue.

Jellyfish glowing red.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire