dimanche 31 mai 2020

Socially Distanced Friends

Today I saw Love Bug in the morning. He was super exhausted - probably from running around so much yesterday - so in lieu of anything too taxing we ate brunch, lounged about watching cartoons, and had a short video call with his grandmother.

In the afternoon I hung out with Joy, Mini T, Belle, and Sebastian. It was nice to see them again. We hung out by the ocean, went on an art walk, and ate pizza.

Belle and Sebastian.

Mini T.

Jellyfish!

Joy and Belle dance party while Sebastian watches.

Mini T in front of a mural.

Baby blowing a dandelion mural.

Masked superhero mural.

Pretty woman mural.

Belle in front of a weird madonna boobs cat mural.

Me in front of a health care worker's mural.

Then I went to the Boston protest for George Floyd. It was peaceful while I was there. Apparently it got chaotic after I left.

Photo of the protest taken by someone else.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire