mercredi 6 février 2019

Overly Eventful Day

Today was an overly eventful day. It started with clinical, where I had a patient on TONS of medications. Then I went to visit Love Bug, because he had a half day at school. We spent most of our time playing with his new laser twilight star projector. Here's a very overly dramatic video and too-long video made by someone else showing it in action so you can get an idea of what I'm talking about:



Anyway, this thing is expensive but TOTALLY worth it. I put it on the ceiling first and Love Bug didn't even look at it, but when I set him up on a beanbag and put it on the wall in front of him he LOVED it. He started making happy noises and rocking and clapping, then he grabbed my hands to make me clap too, and then he spent the entire next hour trying to grab all the stars off the wall. It was possibly the cutest thing ever.

Of course, after that the weather got crappy so I headed home. I stopped to eat at Whole Foods and take some photos of the pretty ice storm.

Icy trees.

More icy trees.

Even more icy trees.

It really was gorgeous. A little harrowing for driving, but worth it for the prettiness.

Unfortunately, when I got home I began feeling ill and then had a bout of projectile vomiting. I guess it was food poisoning? I plan to avoid Whole Foods for a while now. Yikes!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire