mercredi 20 février 2019

Dead Phone

Well, my phone was dead so I disappeared for a week until I could get a new one. What did you miss?

On Friday, aka the day after Valentine's day, I had lab. Then I went to Greenfield MA for a study date with Alice. While in Greenfield, I wound up checking out The People's Pint and also Federal Street Books which is covered in weird art by the owner Tom Swetland:

Sign for The People's Pint pub.

Bar at The People's Pint pub.

Door to Federal Street Books.

Interior of Federal Street Books.

Weird art with Hilary Clinton in Federal Street Books.

Mask on the shelves of Federal Street Books.

After that I went with Pacman to Airspray at Electric Haze in Worcester. It was a fun night and I was introduced to Patrick aka Joslyn Fox from RuPaul's Drag Race. He seems like a very nice guy.

On Saturday I had my clinical. It went well except that the hospital was surrounded by turkeys! I think they're plotting something...

Me in a white sweater pointing at three turkeys and looking concerned.

A cluster of three more turkeys.

I also went out that night (Two nights in a row! Go me!) to Armsby Abbey. This is mostly noteworthy because the company was splendid, the food was delicious, and my drink (Starry Night) had tiny stars in it.

My drink.

Unfortunately, that night my phone died. Fortunately this meant I had plenty of time to study for my test on Tuesday. It also meant an impromptu visit to Tinkerbell, because we share a phone plan.

On Wednesday, new phone in hand, I went to my clinical, went to electrolysis, hemmed four pairs of pants, and ventured to the mall in search of a button down for Love Bug because he's got a 24-our ambulatory EEG tomorrow and it just occurred to me that we won't be able to get him out of a regular shirt and into pajamas with all the wires attached to his head. At the mall, I also bought this glittery shirt from girls’ clearance section of Target for myself, because why not?

Me in a white crop top with silver sequined sleeves. The words "Glitter Queen" are written in black across the front of the shirt. I'm wearing a necklace with a charm of a pair of lips on it and I'm making a thumbs up sign and grinning.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire