jeudi 21 février 2019

Jesus' Parking Space

Today was the day of Love Bug's 24-hour Ambulatory EEG. I was impressed by how chill he was about the whole thing, since I'm guessing it's very annoying to have to sit still while someone attaches electrodes to your head and then wraps everything up like a giant turban. Once everything was in place I only had to remind him a few times not to touch his head before he got the picture. The drive back was uneventful and we spent the rest of the morning/afternoon reading books, playing catch, eating lunch, and listening to music. Also, the hospital has a parking spot reserved for Jesus Christ:

Photo of a parking sign that says "Reserved for J.C. Violators will be towed at owner's expense."

After all of that, I drove to Boston for a nursing simulation. I was nervous about it, but the simulation went well and the drive home wasn't too bad despite being close to rush hour.

Meme that says "Just passed my nursing simulation exam without breaking sterile field!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire