dimanche 27 novembre 2016

Update

Thanksgiving came and went, and I still haven't gotten around to cross-stitching that fence. In lieu of a real update, I'll some pictures of what I've been up to.

Reading:

Me reading "Why are Faggots so Afraid of Faggots?" by Mattilda Bernstein Sycamore.

Eating alphabet pasta because I let my inner child loose in the grocery store and I bought a ton of it:

Alphabet pasta with my name "TONY" spelled on the spoon.

Trying rambutan fruit for the first time:

Rambutan fruit. Looks neat, right?

Rambutan fruit out of its outer casing. This is the part you eat.

Joy thinks it looks like a weird alien egg.

Building a LOT of keva structures with the kids.

Secondo with her keva structure jail.

Terzo's house.

Temple by me and Primo.

Fancy cantilever bridge by me - kept up by science!

And lastly, a photo of our delicious Thanksgiving desserts! All vegan. Pecan pie, cherry pie, apple pie, pumpkin pie, and a brownie.

Delicious Thanksgiving desserts. 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire