mardi 1 novembre 2016

Halloween!

Yesterday was Halloween. I changed my mind about my costume at the last minute and instead of being Winnifred Sanderson I decided to coordinate with Joy, Mini T, and Cupcake. We did a little red riding hood themed group costume. Guess which one I was?

Me dressed as grandma.

Here's our group photo. Joy was the wolf, Cupcake was the huntsman, I was grandma, and Mini T was little red riding hood:

Joy, Mini T, Cupcake, and me.
My costume was my grey wig leftover from my Ursula Halloween costume of two years ago, a shower cap and curlers from Joy, brown house slippers from Joy that you can't actually see in this photo, and a large white sheet with sheep on it. I used my makeup kit to try and age myself and make some fake cleavage since I didn't feel like wearing falsies, painted my lips and nails red, and added some fake blood so I looked like I'd been attacked by a wolf. Here's me being attacked by wolf-Joy:

Me and Joy.

And here is the rest of the crew:

Back: forder housemate's friend, former housemate, Joy, Cupcake, me.
Front: Primo, Mini T, Terzo, Secondo.

Primo was Zombie Michael Jackson, Secondo was Zombie Flash, and Terzo was a policeman. Former housemate and her friend showed up without costumes, so I lent them some props. I also doctored up Karma:

Karma.

Cupcake and I stayed back to hand out candy. I needed to be home to wait for a locksmith to come over to help me because my only car key broke off in my car door lock. Cupcake decided to stay with me because they use a cane and trick or treating would have been too much walking. Everything went off without a hitch and there was much candy eating and a few more photos when everyone came back:

Terzo, Joy, Mini T, and Primo sort through the candy.

Former housemate's friend with lollipop hair and Karma.

Me and Secondo making zombie faces.

Primo giving a zombie stare.

Me and former housemate.

Terzo and Mini T hugging.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire