mercredi 7 septembre 2016

Work

This week I've done nothing but work work work work work work.



I'm even posting this from work.

What else? I hung out with Cupcake and we worked on making fairy costumes for an event this weekend. My big achievement of the evening was my fairy dust bottle. I took a $1 round glass bottle with cork stopper from the dollar store and used jute twine to weave a net around it and braid a strap so I can wear it. Then I mixed salt and food coloring to make the fairy dust which I then put into the bottle. I also have these kickass paper maché horns left over from a dragon costume I wore to a parade and costume contest several years ago which I thought would work perfectly for my fairy costume. Since I don't have an entire dragon headpiece to attach them to this time, I figured that while I was on a rope work kick I could weave a crown for them to attach to. Unfortunately my crown looks more like an 80s headband. Back to the drawing board?

Bottle of "fairy dust." 

Me and my horns.

Me wearing my ridiculous 80s headband.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire