vendredi 23 septembre 2016

Fierce Friday

Ok. I've continued my lazy Fierce Friday trend this week. I skipped showering and shaving. Then I borrowed a style frequently employed by my housemate Joy - the headscarf. Most of you probably know this style as the style used by black women when they don't feel like doing their hair on a particular day. Also worn because it looks awesome:

Woman with white, blue, and orange head scarf.

Woman with yellow and orange head scarf.

Woman with black shirt and red side-knotted headscarf. 

Woman with yellow makeup and yellow front-knotted headscarf.

But it's not only for black women. Head scarfs are used by women of all races and also by some fashion forward men. Look at these men:

Comfy head scarf.

High fashion head scarf.

Cool checkered head scarf.

Amazingly coordinated head scarf. 

Elaborate African-style head scarf.

Sea-colored casual head scarf. 

So you see I'm in good company when I decided to don my head scarf. I picked this dark blue one with white bicycles on it because it coordinated with my dark blue nail polish and white t-shirt. Hooray!

I am so tired.

See my head?

Smiling me.

I make a weird face and show off my nails.

After work, I went to the Museum of Science with Joy, Belle, and Belle's friend. We had a blast! I highly recommend going there if you're looking for something fun to do in Boston.

Belle, Belle's friend, me, Joy

Me in front of the bees. Did you know they have bees there?!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire