dimanche 16 septembre 2018

Life Goes On

Well, I can tell you one thing - working and being in nursing school at the same time is very tiring!

Meme of exhausted looking person trying to use a stethoscope on their head.
The meme text says "Go to nursing school, they said. It won't be that bad, they said."

The good news is that I still feel like I'm on the right career path for me. The bad news is that there is no way I can keep up my current pace of working three jobs and going to school. So I'm quitting my Waldo and Morning jobs and just keeping the pediatric CNA job. Fortunately by now I'm friends with Waldo and Morning so I know we'll stay in touch even if I'm not working with them.

Photo of a white toddler/baby using a stethoscope on a teddy bear.

And now just because she's adorable, I present a photograph of my cat Mayim cuddling with my pink t-shirt.

Mayim is in love with my shirt.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire