mercredi 5 septembre 2018

First Day Of Nursing School!!!!

I survived!

Me in my nursing uniform.

My classmates were basically a sea of twenty-something year old white women. I expected the class to be mostly women since nursing is very much a female-dominated profession, but I was kind of surprised at how young everyone was since it's an accelerated second degree program. I figured more of the students would be on their second careers but it seems most just graduated college a year or two before. I also figured that there would be more students of color. Oh well. My first class went well and everyone seems friendly even if I'm clearly not in the same demographic as them.

Meme of nursing school with text that says "First day of nursing school 'I'm going on an adventure!'"

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire