mercredi 21 octobre 2015

Welcome To My Blog!

Friends: I've decided to make a blog. It's about time for me to have a place to natter on about my gardening, sewing, cooking, worm bin, mushroom growing, and other random DIY projects. Maybe I'll throw in random updates about my life and pictures of my cats. We shall see...

About me:
31. Gay. Recently divorced. Living in a coop with seven other people plus three cats and a dog. Working as a personal care assistant by day (and some nights) and taking nursing classes by night (er... the other nights). Occasional pet sitter and babysitter. Music lover, book worm, and aspiring fashionista (fatshionista?). Teaching myself French in the hopes of moving to Canada. Trying to become healthier in my diet and excercise habits. Working on becoming rich slowly - incredibly slowly.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire