jeudi 22 octobre 2015

My First Non-Intro Post!

Ok I'm posting right away so I get into the habit. My big news from yesterday is that I finally got my garlic bulbs in the mail! Garlic planting here I come! I also got a tiny dwarf blueberry plant that I threw in for the free shipping despite being fairly sure I will kill it within the month. I grew up in a house with a blueberry grove in the backyard and would love to recreate that in my dream house someday. For now, a dwarf blueberry plant in a container seems like the better way to go.

Aren't they cute?

Garlic bulbs and blueberry plant on my kitchen table. 

2 commentaires:

  1. Where did you but the garlic bulbs from? Good luck keeping the birds away from your blueberries. I gave up :).

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. I got them online from Burpee. I think my blueberry plan will involve lots of netting.

      Supprimer