mercredi 29 août 2018

Homeward Bound

Today is the day Alice and I drove home. But first! We went to two more attractions...

The first was the Coudersport Ice Mine. Here's a link to the wikipedia page about it. Basically it's a cave that forms icicles in the spring and summer but not in the fall and winter. Isn't that weird?

Me in front of the opening to the ice mine.

Alice is cold!

The ice mine opening. Look at this ice! In the middle of summer!

After that it was off to the Pennsylvania Lumber Museum:

Alice found Smokey the Bear in the parking lot.

Random pointing wooden figure and Alice.

Me in front of a wood carved man.

Train!

Alice rowing.

Creepy cutout guy.

Alice is in a train.

Alice sees things at the museum.

Me with birch beer. I'm not sure I like it.

Alice with birch beer. She is a fan.

I try my first fried pickle.

And then we went home! The end.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire