vendredi 20 juillet 2018

Kayaking!

Today was an exciting day! Why? Because today Waldo and I went kayaking!

Waldo in a kayak.

Me in a kayak.

Waldo was super excited because he has never been before. As for me, I love kayaking. My dad has a couple of kayaks and I go kayaking with him when I have time. Someday my dream is to have a place on the water where I can have a small sailboat and a couple of kayaks. That obviously isn't possible right now, but I can still rent kayaks from the nearby park! 

Waldo kayaking.

Waldo kayaking.

Waldo and I after kayaking.

After we exhausted ourselves with paddling and trying not to capsize our boat, we went out for dinner at The Friendly Toast in Burlington MA. 

Waldo at The Friendly Toast.

Now I'm at Morning's house for work and he's watching a TV show. The end.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire