vendredi 16 décembre 2016

Slumber Party, Cookie Party, and Christmas Preparations

I PASSED THE DALF C1 FRENCH TEST!!!!! WOOHOOO!!!!!

Ok, now that I've gotten that out of my system... Backing up and updating about December so far. The first thing that happened was that everybody but me got the stomach bug of doom. I managed to avoid it because I was at work ALL the time due to another pca quitting.

The first fun thing to happen in December is that Joy and I had all the kids overnight by ourselves so we decided on a big living room slumber party. We watched Alice in Wonderland and Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory and ate nachos.

Secondo, Terzo, and Mini T in their sleeping bags. 

Primo and Joy on the couches. 

The next fun thing to happen is that this weekend I hosted my annual cookie party. It was smaller than usual because a bunch of people were sick or out of town. That said, it was still fun because there were tasty cookies to eat and Aquafabulous brought gingerbread people to decorate!

Aquafabulous helps the kids decorate cookies.

Me and my gingerbread person.

Cupcake shows off their gingerbread person to the kids.

Terzo made two gingerbread people.

Secondo shows off her gingerbread people.

Friend's kid with gingerbread person.

Bruno with gingerbread person.

The other thing we did at the cookie party was build with keva planks. Which got me mildly obsessed with building keva structures so I built a bunch more with the kids in the following few days…

Secondo and friend build with keva planks.

Keva horse paddock with plastic pony.

Keva structure alien pod?

Mini T and I made a keva ship.

I also went to Surrogate Mom's housewarming, which I don't have photos of but it was really fun and her new home is lovely. Other than that, I've mostly been Christmas decorating. The housemates and I have been decorating steadily all week but tonight everyone was home so it was supposed to be our big housemate Christmas decorating extravaganza. Unfortunately it devolved into a nightmare for reasons I won't bring up on this blog. At least the start of it was fun?

Primo "Stocking" Joy. Get it?

Me, Belle, and Sebastian.

Sebastian and Joy under the mistletoe.
Me in my Santa hat.

Joy in a Santa hat and sock monkey onesie drinking eggnog.

Primo picking ornaments.

Secondo with a string of Christmas lights.

Joy sweeps up broken ornament while Primo decorates and Secondo  looks on.

Terzo puts the finishing touches on the tree.

Our work is done, the kids watch a Christmas movie. Primo, Secondo, Terzo, and Mini T.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire