jeudi 18 août 2016

Day with Primo and Fancy

I liked Boston Canoe and Kayak so much I decided to go again - this time with the oldest kid housemate. He turned out to be a marvelous paddling companion, even though he did like scaring the ducks.

Primo paddling.

Ducks.

More Primo.

Me.

Me and Primo.

After kayaking we went on a walk playing Pokémon Go in which we won our first gym. Then we had lunch in the park. Next we stopped at home, went on another walk to the library and to Circle The Square which is a street fair, and then we walked home and read our comic books on the couch. Spiderman for him and the graphic novel version of Kafka's The Castle for me.

Picture from one of the Miles Morales Spider Man comic books.
A note on Spiderman: I was super excited to find these particular Spiderman comics because instead of Peter Parker this one features Miles Morales who is of black hispanic descent. Primo was so psyched to see a brown superhero he literally sat there and read for two hours straight which never happens. So HUGE kudos to the creators of this comic!

Anyway. After my day with Primo, I went to visit Fancy. I was treated to delicious vegan crêpes for dinner, followed by a lovely walk along the seashore. The ocean was so pretty!

Pretty ocean view!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire