samedi 12 décembre 2015

Birthday Party Recap

Friends, the party went well. It was Mario and Hello Kitty themed, and the birthday kids wore themed masks. The rest of us had fake mustaches and hair bows to choose from so that we could also be in theme. There were various toy/game stations, lots of kids and parents present, pizza from a local company that does both vegan and gluten free options, and one of the housemates had the foresight to make a grownups-only room where introverts like me could hide when we needed a break from the chaos. I am not going to post pictures of the party because there were lots of other people's children there. But! I can show you pre-party pictures.

Hello Kitty sign that says "Happy Birthday."

Primo, Terzo, and Secondo in their masks.

I couldn't decide between mustache and bow so I wore both.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire