jeudi 7 juin 2018

I Got A New CNA Job

The job is in pediatrics and this is week three. In the interests of HIPPA I'm keeping the location and any identifying patient details private. That said, I've learned a few things. 1) Kids ALWAYS take off their oxygen even when they need it to breathe; 2) They also take off their nebulizer masks mid-treatment; 3) You can turn pretty much anything into a game. 4) I hadn't seen a g-tube before this but I'm confident with them now since so many kids have them. 


In other news, I've definitely got a favorite patient. If anyone tells you they don't have favorite patients they're lying. Everyone I work with has a favorite. The good news is, I'm pretty sure that every kid here is at least one staff member's favorite kid. So at least the love gets spread around!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire