mardi 18 avril 2017

Dating

So I'm dating. Or rather, I'm trying to date. I found some decent photos of myself, went online, and wrote three profiles: one for Grindr, one for Scruff, and one for OK Cupid.

Logo for Ok Cupid.

Clearly I am aware that Grindr and Scruff are primarily hookup apps, but I do know that men sometimes manage to find partners on there so I figured it couldn't hurt to try. So far Grindr is full of conventionally attractive men looking for instant hookups and sending penis pictures to each other, Scruff is full of more bearish men (which is something I'm into) and some of them have responded to me with decent conversations but I haven't met anyone I've been really into yet, and Ok Cupid is mostly full of men on the nerdy side who I am not physically attracted to but who seem very compatible with me in terms of personality so maybe they'd make good friends?

I did go on one first date with someone who was introduced to me via a mutual friend. He was cute and he seemed like a nice guy, but then he ghosted me. Better luck next time?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire